Butserfest is a one day, alcohol-free, youth music festival in East Hampshire near Petersfield, organised by East Hampshire District Council, and attended by up to 3,000 people each year. Set in the beautiful Queen Elizabeth Country Park, Butserfest is the biggest UK music event of its kind, offering 3 stages packed with the biggest alternative rock bands and the best up and coming talent the UK has to offer, as well as signings, backstage acoustic sets, a wealth of free giant inflatable activities and plenty of traders.
Previous years have seen You Me At Six,Don Broco, Mallory Knox, The Blackout, Funeral for a Friend, Kids in Glass Houses, Hacktivist, Bury Tomorrow, Lower Than Atlantis, Deaf Havana, Young Guns and many other amazing bands grace Butserfest's stages.
Butserfest 2016 is a massive year for the event as it will be the 10th anniversary! Initial announcements have recently been made and include Chunk! No Captain Chunk, Fearless Vampire Killers, Creeper, WSTR, Casey, Ashestoangels and many more. So far it's shaping up to be our best event ever!
What we do at Butserfest:
- All artist booking
- Stage management and provision of stage hands/crew
- Plan, organise, promote and oversee local band competition for the Introducing Stage
- Music press coordination and accreditation
- Recruit and manage the official event media team
- Supervision of photographers front of stage
- Press area management
- Backstage acoustic set arrangement and coordination
- Band signings
- Online street team management
- Provide volunteer press area/acoustic staff
- Social media management support
- Creative ideas for competitions and ticket promotions
- General event consultancy
For more information and for tickets visit www.butserfest.co.uk
View the official Butserfest event video 2015 produced by Southampton Solent University.